Under the supervision of the Founder/Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, the Client Relations Specialist volunteer is responsible for supporting our partners/affiliates.
Some of the typical job duties will include:
- Building, creating and maintaining current and new partnerships and affiliations.
- Reach out to our current partners on a continued basis.
- Help strengthen and continue to expand our relationship with partners/affiliates while also making sure our brand is represented with them in the right way.
- Contact current and potential partners via email, phone, and share information with the public
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as needed
- A minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- Organizational skills - solid computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication skills - must be able to communicate with poise on the phone. Friendly, outgoing, and persuasive. Must be a strong communicator (written as well as verbal)
- Maintains confidentiality of information and uses information appropriately
- High level of integrity and trust
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to Dr. Marina K at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use the Subject Line: NHEG Client Relations Specialist (your name)
- Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- up to 5 hours a week
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LifterLMS Assistant/Classroom...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers