Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential.
Volunteers are needed to ensure a safe club environment by monitoring children transitioning from one program area to another within the club.
Requirements include communicating with staff via radio, administrative tasks, sitting, standing, good eye sight and enjoy working with children. Shifts are Monday thru Friday 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM. Must commit to one shift per week. Seasonally January through June. Background check required.
This opportunity is located on 10th Street in Stuart.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Child Care
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- three hours
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Festival of Trees (001251)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)