Do you want to gain office experience, or do you need community service hours for school?
If you want to volunteer and make a DIFFERENCE in your community, join our VOLUNTEER TEAM!
You have several ways to volunteer in the Office:
- You can do administrative tasks such as filling, mailing, making copies sending cards and phone calls.
- You will work in the computers for instance, inserting computer data, doing internet researches, etc.
- Fill out an application online ( www.seasons.org) and go to the volunteer section.
- Come in for an interview with us!
- Get trained at our office!
- Location: Westminster
- Learn office and interpersonal skills
- Develop professional networks
- Make new friends from other schools
- Be a positive influence
- Help your Community!
"I may only be one person but I can be ONE person who makes a DIFFERENCE."-Anonymous
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed basesd on availability
- Facilitate Legacy Projects for...
- Vigil Volunteer
- Hospice Music Companion
- Care Companion Volunteer
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering For Med...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
- Pet Therapy and Hospice
- Parent-Child Smile Squad
- Circle of Care
- Spiritual Presence
- Massage Therapy
- Office Volunteer