8 people are interested
Marketing Committee Member
ORGANIZATION: Mentor's R Us Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth and adults by modeling sustainable life skills.
MRU is currently seeking a Marketing Committee Members who will work as a team to help promote and advertise Mentor's R Us Inc's brand and services based on the goals and mission of the organization. Committee members will research market conditions in local or regional areas and gather information to develop and implement marketing strategies. Gathers information on competitors, methods of marketing and distribution. The Marketing Committee will consist of five (5) individuals and will plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs to strategize and create a marketing campaign.
A time commitment of five (5) hours per week until the project is completed. Volunteers maybe be able to work from home but will have to travel to location of meetings or events.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Seek and provide information to help MRU determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare research reports.
- Develop business or market strategies.
- Analyze market conditions or trends.
- !Prior marketing experience welcomed
- Experience public speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiarity with computers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in helping or serving underprivileged youth and or job markets
When you shop Amazon please use this link. Thank you!
About Mentor's R Us Inc.
At Select Locations, Scotrun Estates, ScotRun, PA 18332, US
Mentors R Us Inc. (MRU) is 501 c3 Christian non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth & adults by modeling sustainable life skills. What sets MRU apart from other non profits is our commitment to effective service, relationship building & our unique program designs. All are welcome to volunteer!!!!!
MRU acknowledges that Inspiration can unlock the keys to hidden potential in youth and adults. Our Programs match real world experiences with dreams that seem unattainable.
This program promises to improve relationships, self-esteem, social & life skills, emotional stability, morals, health and spiritual awareness. Mentor's and Mentees meet in teams for extra support. Activities are pre-arranged by topic to create the most beneficial environment for the youth and the Mentor.
MRU's Independent Living Program: Mentor's & Mentee's will share living quarters as MRU's philosophy expand to the home base. Mentee's will transition through the program in approximately three years until they gain their own independence into society.
At Select LocationsWithin 20 miles of this locationStroudsburg, PA 18360
January 4, 2023
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Driver's License Needed
- 5 hours per week
- May have to travel to various locations to meet with