Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to teach and guide disadvantaged youth and adolescents by providing developmental services through mentorship programs.
MRU is currently seeking a Marketing Committee Members who will work as a team to help promote and advertise Mentor's R Us Inc's brand and services based on the goals and mission of the organization. Committee members will research market conditions in local or regional areas and gather information to develop and implement marketing strategies. Gathers information on competitors, methods of marketing and distribution. The Marketing Committee will consist of five (5) individuals and will plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs to strategize and create a marketing campaign.
A time commitment of five (5) hours per week until the project is completed. Volunteers will be able to work from home but will have to travel to location of meetings or events.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Seek and provide information to help MRU determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare research reports.
- Develop business or market strategies.
- Analyze market conditions or trends.
- !Prior marketing experience welcomed
- Experience public speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiarity with computers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in helping or serving underprivileged youth and or job markets
When you shop Amazon please use this link. Thank you!
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 5 hours per week
- May have to travel to various locations to meet with
- Principal Trainer
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Marketing Committee Member
- Virtual Grant Writer
- Adminstrative Intern & Driver
- Local Grant Writer
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Marketing & Business Plan Writer
- Development Fund Committe Members
- Administrative Volunteer
- Media Distribution Volunteer
- Editor & Written Communicator