Virtual Office Assistant
This is an unpaid volunteer position.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- take and distribute accurate messages
- coordinate messenger and courier service
- monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- fax, scan and copy documents
- maintain office filing by utilizing cloud storage systems
- update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- retrieve information when requested
- update and maintain internal staff contact list
- type documents, reports and correspondence
- organize travel arrangements for staff
- co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- business college training an advantage
- previous office experience may be requested but this can also be entry level position
- competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- numeracy and literacy skills
- organization and planning skills
- work management and prioritizing skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- problem solving ability
- attention to detail
- Must be able to work from home/ Virtual Office
- Must have own PC, Microsoft Office, Internet, Phone, All in One Printer, Scanner, Fax
- Must be able to take directions
- Must have a good personality/People Person
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Nonprofit Professional Crowd...
- Nonprofit 2D/3D Motion Animator...
- Nonprofit Asset Solicitor Needed...
- Nonprofit Social Media...
- Nonprofit Videographer Needed to...
- Virtual Office Assistant Needed...
- Nonprofit Job Developer Needed...
- Nonprofit Grantwriter Needed to...
- Nonprofit Storyboard Artists...