Share a song or share a story with a lovely person facing the end of life's journey. We are looking for people who are interested in being a companion to end of life people. Making connections with meaningful conversation, and having a social visits with others are just some of the opportunities awaiting you. This opportunity cannot accommodate any court ordered community service hours.
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week minimum
- Must pass background check and drug test, 2 step TB test, orientation and training
- Rays of Hope for Seniors in Arvada
- Share your love for reading and...
- Duty, Honor, Sacrifice: Veterans...
- Enrich lives with M&M: Music and...
- Love to Organize? Share the Love...
- Lowry, Cherry Creek, Stapleton...
- Serve a Great Mission: Hospice...
- Share your voice with Brookdale...
- Volunteers interested in...