Natural Resources Volunteers help monitor or survey designated wildlife populations or habitat such as songbirds, raptors, turtles, dragonflies, butterfly larvae, invasive plants and others as needed..
- Natural Resources Monitors observe and record data on numbers, health and behavior of wildlife or plant populations on a pre-set trail or area. May include cleaning and repairing of nesting boxes. Basic skill level required.
- Natural Resources Surveyors search for wildlife or plant populations, nests, etc. May involve mapping, use of GPS or tracking devices, and ability to accurately identify targeted species. Prior knowledge and advanced skill level required.
Locations may include: Baker, Carver, Crow-Hassan, Elm Creek, Hyland and Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserves, Eagle Lake and French Regional Parks, Noerenberg Gardens, Silverwood Park and Gale Woods Farm.
For more information on volunteering with Three Rivers, visit our web site at www.threeriversparks.org/volunteer or contact the Volunteer Office at 763/559-6706, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- full season
- ALPINE SKI PATROL
- RENNET FESTIVAL: SKI & FAT BIKE...
- NATURAL RESOURCES VOLUNTEERS
- PARK PATROL
- OUTDOOR REC YOUTH CREW
- PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- GLOBAL YOUTH SERVICE DAY
- TRAIL MIX RACE MINNESOTA
- OUTDOOR RECREATION VOLUNTEER
- Paddle Sport Volunteer
- WEEKDAY PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- GARLIC MUSTARD PULLS
- EVENT VOLUNTEER
- CANOE/KAYAK PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- BIG WOODS CLASSIC MOUNTAIN BIKE...