14 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Olmsted Medical Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
Help us provide a caring, comforting, and cheerful atmosphere for OMC guests by serving complimentary refreshments to patients’ family members and visitors. The beverage cart is located on the 2nd floor of the OMC Hospital in the outpatient surgery waiting area.
The days of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM.
About Olmsted Medical Center
1650 4th Street SE, 210 9th Street SE, 5067 55th St NW, ROCHESTER, MN 55904, US
The delivery of exceptional patient care focusing on caring, quality, safety, and service.
To be the healthcare provider of choice in our service area by leading in quality, access, and service.
Our Core Values
- Our patients come first.
- Every employee is a caregiver.
- Our employees are the key to our success.
- OMC is an active, contributing partner in the communities it serves.
- We have a duty to position and prepare OMC for the future.
- Olmsted Medical Center began in 1949 in downtown Rochester as the solo practice of Harold Wente, MD.
- Opened in 1955, the Olmsted Community Hospital ended its county affiliation and became part of Olmsted Medical Center in 1996. It is now called Olmsted Medical Center--Hospital.
- In 2014, Olmsted Medical Center celebrates its 65th year of service to southeastern Minnesota.
What We Do
- Olmsted Medical Center is an integrated community healthcare provider known for convenient, expert, and personal primary care.
- Olmsted Medical Center offers more than 20 specialties.
- A not-for-profit organization, Olmsted Medical Center cares for patients regardless of their ability to pay, and in 2013 made community contributions totaling $45,086,470 (27% of total operating expenses).
Where We Work
165 clinicians and 1,200 staff provide healthcare services at 18 locations:
- two multi-specialty outpatient clinics
- physical/occupational therapy and sports medicine facilities,
- two walk-in FastCare retail clinics in Rochester’s Shopko stores,
- one walk-in Skyway Clinic providing University of Minnesota--Rochester student health services and non-urgent retail care to the general public,
- a Level IV trauma hospital licensed for 61 beds with a 24-hour emergency department and BirthCenter
- and primary-care branch clinics in 10 southeastern Minnesota municipalities (Byron, Cannon Falls, Chatfield, Pine Island, Plainview, Preston, Spring Valley, St. Charles, Stewartville, and Wanamingo). OMC is the sole healthcare provider in eight of these communities.
How We Have Grown
Recent expansion includes:
- current construction of a $28 million, 80,000-square-foot Women’s Health Pavilion addition to OMC’s hospital in southeast Rochester (projected to open late 2014)
- new branch clinic facilities in Spring Valley (Jan. 2014) and Cannon Falls (August 2013)
- a $3.3 million, 15,000-square-foot Sports Medicine and Athletic Performance facility in northwest Rochester (Dec. 2013)
- OMC’s Skyway Clinic in downtown Rochester’s 318 Commons building (Sept. 2012),
- a $20 million, 64,000-square-foot outpatient clinic in northwest Rochester (Oct. 2011).
- Olmsted Medical Center is adding/expanding programs in telehealth, wound care, orthopedics, bariatric surgery, women's health, non-surgical cardiology, nuclear radiology, pain management, and sports medicine/athletic performance.
1650 4th Street SE, RochesterRochester, MN 55904
August 11, 2022
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM