We are in need of Volunteers to work from their homes making blankets for our hospice patients. Basic quilting skills needed. This is a great way to help the terminally ill from your own home and at your own pace. Fabric, notions and batting can be provided.
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- As little or as much as you would like to give
- Do you like Westerns?
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Clermont County Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Okeana
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- White Oak - Cincinnati Volunteer...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice