107 people are interested
Social Media Intern
ORGANIZATION: Young Mothers, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
107 people are interested
Job Description Opportunity
This is an unpaid internship, however the interns selected have the opportunity for high level full time employment.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Help market events as well as the online community built around these events - Monitor and engage multiple accounts on numerous social networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, pinterest, google+) - Establish milestones, goals and track progress
- Generate reports on project status
- Work with the other committees to brand and promote events
- Help brand YMI and shape the company direction and progress Qualifications Requirements:
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Experience with social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, pinterest, google+)
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Possess creativity, energy, and boundless ideas
- MUST be knowledgeable and experienced with technology and comfortable working in a virtual office environment
Additional Information Intern Program
* Candidates will spend 3-6 months working on social media strategies
* Required 10-20 hours/week.
* Candidates are NOT required to work between normal hours (9:00AM-5:00PM) except for specific reasons such as a planned meeting.
* Candidates will be required to track their time and company activities.
* A graduate student or currently working towards BA, preferably in marketing or related field * Strong analytical skills Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* We provide our interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship It is the policy of Young Mothers, Inc. to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status.
We look forward to receiving your application. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
About Young Mothers, Inc.
2001 L Street N.W., Suite 500, Washington DC 20036, DC 20036, US
Educating, mentoring, nurturing and supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 24, 2022
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Must be at least 15
- Must be flexible to demands