Be a crucial part of a refugee resettlement team! Become a volunteer Donations Coordinator!!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4419 N Ravenswood AveChicago, IL 60640
Qualifications: must be highly organized and enjoy cataloguing donations. Communication and team work stills will also get you far!
Specific Job Duties:
- Sort through donations in storage area and decipher which items will be kept and which will be brought to Howard Brown and other partner agencies
- Deliver unwanted donations to Howard Brown and/or coordinate with R & P on how to handle deliver
- Keep track of inventory in storage room
- Keep staff aware of any new storage systems
- Create signage to make storage systems clear to any new volunteers
- Initiate outreach to potential donors, and ask for specific donations
Willingness to commit 3-5 hours per week
Complete background check and orientation
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 16 hours a week