Join our team at PAL Humane Society! Volunteers are needed to help staff fun community events and expos. Outreach at events is critical to PAL operations, helping share our message with the public, engaging the community at fun events, and enhancing opportunities for donations and community support.
Event volunteers help with set-up and tear-down and hosting booths at fun community events and expos throughout the Las Vegas Valley. Volunteers at events help PAL spread our message of animal compassion and kindness, let people know about our programs and services, may help sell merchandise from our gift shop, and accept pet food and monetary donations.
Upcoming Events/Volunteer Opportunities:
- Spotlight at The Orleans - Oct. 1st
- Silverton Great Garage & Antique Sale - Oct. 8th
- Family, Fun, & Fur Festival at Exploration Park - Oct. 15th
- Pride Event at Sunset Park - Oct. 22nd & 23rd
- Homeless Connect at Cashman Center - Nov. 15th
- Ongoing monthly dining to donate fundraisers at various restaurants
Training includes an orientation meeting with our Volunteer Coordinator and specific training with staff about working at events.
Friendly, outgoing personality. Compassionate about animals and people in our community. Access to a vehicle and ability to travel to fair or expo may be required for some events.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours or 1 event per month
- Event volunteer time commitment will vary depending on the event and volunteer's availability.