Data Entry-Moose Hill Farm
The Trustees is looking for enthusiastic people to help us with data entry of visitor survey responses. This is a once a week, ongoing position to be performed on property at Moose Hill Farm in Sharon. Visitor survey responses are a vital part of conservation and preservation goals.
- Work closely with onsite marketing staff
- Assist in organizing submitted visitor response cards
- Ability to type
- Attention to detail
- Ability to navigate the internet
One to Four hours, one day a week (based on volume), 3 month minimum commitment.
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- PC Platform
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- One to four hours, once a week, 3 months minimum
- Typing skills
- Event Assistant - Weir River Farm
- Kitchen Assistant - Powisset Farm
- Fall Barnyard Cleanup - Weir...
- Event Volunteer at Eleanor Cabot...
- Bricklayer/Mason - Bradley Estate
- CSA Harvest Crew - Weir River Farm
- Holiday Event Planner - Bradley...
- Communications Outreach...
- Children's Public Program...
- For a Song - Powisset Farm
- Carpenter Volunteer - Charles...
- Wednesday Workday Corps -...
- Data Entry-Moose Hill Farm
- Property Ambassador - Eleanor...