The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit in St. Louis, Missouri. We provide food assistance to low income families, and empower people to get healthy through free fitness and nutrition education.
Our fitness + nutrition program needs your help! We have lots of opportunities, whether you're a fitness or nutrition professional, or would prefer to help us coordinate the admin side of things. Here are a few examples:
- We’d like to expand our programs, seminars and classes and we’re looking for enthusiastic fitness and nutrition professionals willing to teach their skills on a limited or ongoing basis.
- We are looking for a Nutrition and Fitness Assistant to help us coordinate our schedule of GroupFit Classes, Nutrition Seminars, and One-on-One coaching program. Tasks would include working with local facilities and instructors to coordinate class locations and progressive programming, as well as occasional fitness and nutrition research.
- Interested in providing one-on-one nutrition coaching? This is a new service we've just started offering, and there's lots of room for growth!
Apply and find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/make-a-difference/volunteer/
- Fitness Instruction
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- St Louis Event Planner and St...
- Local St Louis Volunteer Chefs...
- Non-Profit Needs a Video Editor!
- Are you a marketing guru? We...
- St Louis Non-Profit's Fitness...
- Food Assistance Program Needs St...
- Non-Profit St Louis Community...
- Calling All Videographers and...
- St Louis Community Leaders and...