Do you have time to talk to a patient or a family member. We have learned that sometimes a phone call is all it takes. Some of our patient don't really need a vist they just would like to talk to someone and hear a happy voice. This is a easy way to help, right in the comfort of your home. If your interested in making a call to check on a patient or the patient caregiver please let us know we would love your help.
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- A Phone Call Is A Way To Help...
- No Experience Necessary Love and...
- Topeka Volunteers Kansas Hospice...
- Kansas Hospice Cares!
- All Hands On Deck!!!
- Summertime Is Here!!!
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Transportion/ Errand Run For A...
- Topeka We Can Use Volunteers For...
- Its Nice To Be Nice! Help Bring...
- Office Suport for Hospice
- End Of Life Care Volunteers...
- Calling Office All Volunteers!!!!
- Spend Some Time With A Hospice...
- Office Help Needed For Hospice...
- Volunteer For Hospice!
- HELP A HOSPICE PATIENT!!!!
- Office Support In Shawnee!!
- End Of Life Volunteers Needed!!
- Help Brighten A Hospice Patient...