Behind the Scenes with Jersey Cares
Like most nonprofits, we are moving rapidly to connect people in the community to address the most pressing needs. Funding resources are tight and traditionally allocated toward programmatic costs. We are running fast and furious to support everyone and can use your assistance.
Behind The Scenes at Jersey Cares is an opportunity to see more than "what we do", this is an opportunity actually help us outreach and coordinate behind the scenes at our office. Join the Jersey Cares team and volunteer to support us with the following projects:
- Community Outreach - Help us find places where we can publicly speak about our community efforts.
- Project Planning - Help us prepare printed materials for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Project Organization - Help us organize project supplies for future days of service. Volunteer Recruitment - Help us by calling volunteers who recently registered and show them how to register for an opportunity.
- Volunteer Engagement - Help us by calling volunteers to thank them for their service or recruit people who already expressed interest.
If there are others ways you believe you could add value to our work, please make a suggestion. We are open to all of your ideas that can increase the number of people being served across New Jersey.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!