We are looking for volunteer coaches to coach our clients at Utah Mentoring Services. Volunteers will coach people of lower income levels in the basics of obtaining employment and financial budgeting; helping our company to fulfill its mission.
Utah Mentoring Services (UMS) is a new non-profit organization that provides mentoring/coaching services to low-income individuals and couples in efforts to identify, support, and achieve personal financial balance and employment. UMS services the greater Salt Lake City area.
- 1-2 hours a week for six months or longer
- Meet with one or more clients weekly for 45 minutes each
- Transportation to coaching locations
- Help fulfill the mission of UMS-coaching people to find employment, upgrade employment, and teach financial budgeting
Coaching materials will be provided. The ideal candidate should be able to maintain a flexible schedule and be engaged in their work with a focus on the success of the client.
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Involvement will include: 1 to 2 hours a week.
- Own transportation