At Trusted Mentors your service will help bring a new season of hope to a person who may be coming out of jail, moving off the streets, or transitioning out of foster care. The gift of mentorship brings about a sense of renewal, hope, and a new vision of a bright future to the clients which we serve. By doing so you’ll help reduce the chances of them going back to the street or being re-incarcerated. After training and being matched with a mentee, we ask that you foster a relationship with your mentee for a year, in which you meet with this person for six hours each month. These meetings can be over coffee, at the library, or a Trusted Mentor’s sponsored activity. By joining our organization you will meet people who are also committed to making Indianapolis a better community at our various fundraisers and events.
Want to find out more?
Explore more about mentoring here: https://vimeo.com/111005408, on our website, and come to a training session. Training session dates and time are posted at http://trustedmentors.org/training-calendar/. Also you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at (317)985-5041 for more information.
Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/trustedmentorsinc
Support. Stabilize. Succeed.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Life Coaching
- Crisis Intervention
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Six Hours a month for a year
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Start a New Season of Hope with...
- You can Make a World of...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Be the Bridge for those in...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- Mentor a comrade in need
- Mentoring Decreases Recidivism
- Spark the Light in an a Person...
- Life is tough without a Mentor