LSS-SW Come & See Tours are the way we inform community members of our mission, values and goals. As a Come & See Tour volunteer you will be acting as a host assisting staff by setting up the event registration table, warmly welcoming our guests, and take down. There is an opportunity for participation in a speaking role during the tours if desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Event prep and clean up including outside signage, registration table, and meeting room set up.
- Warmly welcome as they arrive. Validate parking and direct guests to meeting room.
- Assist with guest registration and insure all contact information is collected.
- Possibly assist in a speaking role by emotionally sharing scripted stories during tours.
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a month
- The volunteer is responsible for the cost of the background check
- Shopping for Seniors
- Fund Development Volunteer
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer Photographer/Reporter
- Volunteer Champion
- Volunteer-Volunteer Coordinator
- Event and Volunteer Management...
- On-Call Transportation Assistant
- Contracts Support Volunteer
- Refugee Interpreter Program...
- On-Call Refugee Guide
- Refugee Childcare Volunteer
- Refugee Mentor
- Refugee Mentor Program Intern
- Come and See Tour Volunteer
- Digital Giving Campaign Volunteer
- Communications Intern