LSS-SW Come & See Tours are the way we inform community members of our mission, values and goals. As a Come & See Tour volunteer you will be acting as a host assisting staff by setting up the event registration table, warmly welcoming our guests, and take down. There is an opportunity for participation in a speaking role during the tours if desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Event prep and clean up including outside signage, registration table, and meeting room set up.
- Warmly welcome as they arrive. Validate parking and direct guests to meeting room.
- Assist with guest registration and insure all contact information is collected.
- Possibly assist in a speaking role by emotionally sharing scripted stories during tours.
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a month
- The volunteer is responsible for the cost of the background check
- Volunteer Photographer at Winter...
- English Tutor
- Fund Development Volunteer
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer
- Winter Wonderland Set Up and...
- Be a friendly caller to our...
- Volunteer Champion
- Volunteer-Volunteer Coordinator
- Mission Spokesperson
- Winter Wonderland Volunteer...
- Refugee Christmas Project...
- Newsletter Volunteer
- Champion Manager
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Refugee Childcare Volunteer
- Refugee Mentor
- Volunteer Gift Wrapping Party
- Come and See Tour Volunteer
- Volunteer Santa Claus at Winter...
- Communications Intern