We are actively seeking volunteers to support our patients at the end of life. We are looking for people who are interested in being a companion to end of life people. Making connections with meaningful conversation, and having a social visits with others are just some of the opportunities awaiting you! This request cannot accommodate any community service hours. Daytime hours preferred. We would love to have people anywhere but especially on the northwest and southwest side town. Please contact Nate at email@example.com for more information!
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week minimum; 6 month commitment
- Must pass background check, 2 step TB test, orientation and training
- Rays of Hope for Seniors in Arvada
- Share your love for reading and...
- Duty, Honor, Sacrifice: Veterans...
- Enrich lives with M&M: Music and...
- Love to Organize? Share the Love...
- Lowry, Cherry Creek, Stapleton...
- Serve a Great Mission: Hospice...
- Share your voice with Brookdale...
- Volunteers interested in...