Serve a great mission with this volunteer opportunity. Our volunteers share their gifts of love, care, music, organization and people skills with our patients and in our administrative office. We are looking for people who are interested in sharing the gift of love and care to hospice patients throughout Denver by making connections and sharing your heart. We also need administrative volunteers to help with special projects in the office and outreach throughout the community. This request cannot accommodate any type of community service hours. Please contact Nate Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week minimum for at least 6 months
- Must pass background check, TB test, orientation and training
- Rays of Hope for Seniors in Arvada
- Share your love for reading and...
- Duty, Honor, Sacrifice: Veterans...
- Enrich lives with M&M: Music and...
- Love to Organize? Share the Love...
- Lowry, Cherry Creek, Stapleton...
- Serve a Great Mission: Hospice...
- Share your voice with Brookdale...
- Volunteers interested in...