Caribbean Reef Buddy Diving Project, Carriacou
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Become a Caribbean Reef Buddy volunteer and join us on the beautiful island of Carriacou near Grenada. Learn to dive in the warm, crystal clear waters of the Caribbean and play a full and active part in exciting marine conservation projects.
By choosing to join Caribbean Reef Buddy you will be undertaking the following:
- PADI Open Water and Advanced Open Water dive courses.
- Speciality training in digital underwater photography.
- Speciality courses in coral and fish identification.
- Lionfish containment, including hunting, analysis and data collection.
- Speciality training in reef survey protocols.
- Training in equipment maintenance.
You can volunteer with Caribbean Reef Buddy for 2 to 4 weeks from June to August every year.
Individuals, groups and students conducting research projects are all welcome.
About WorkingAbroad Projects
The Coombe, Spring Barn Farm, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 3ND, GB
Offering the ability to take action for nature and society
WorkingAbroad Projects is a not-for-profit company, established in March 2002, in order to provide small scale organisations with need-based support from volunteers. The main areas of focus are wildlife and habitat conservation, environmental education and management, permaculture and organic agriculture and cultural development. We run projects in various countries around the world.