Caribbean Reef Buddy Diving Project, Carriacou
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Become a Caribbean Reef Buddy volunteer and join us on the beautiful island of Carriacou near Grenada. Learn to dive in the warm, crystal clear waters of the Caribbean and play a full and active part in exciting marine conservation projects.
By choosing to join Caribbean Reef Buddy you will be undertaking the following:
- PADI Open Water and Advanced Open Water dive courses.
- Speciality training in digital underwater photography.
- Speciality courses in coral and fish identification.
- Lionfish containment, including hunting, analysis and data collection.
- Speciality training in reef survey protocols.
- Training in equipment maintenance.
You can volunteer with Caribbean Reef Buddy for 2 to 4 weeks from June to August every year.
Individuals, groups and students conducting research projects are all welcome.
We'll work with your schedule.
Paradise BeachCarriacou, Grenada
- Environmental Policy
- Habitat Restoration
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- You can volunteer for 2 to 4 weeks
- No previous experience is required, all training is provided.