This is a social, festive and busy position! Assist customers at our farmer's market booth throughout their transactions, paying special attention to prices, making correct change and providing a great experience for the customer. Volunteer must be comfortable with customer service and be able to lift and carry crates, tents, tables and other market supplies. Tuesday mornings (bilingual Spanish), or Thursday afternoons/evenings.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours on Thursday afternoons or Tuesday mornings
- ability to lift
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor