The Kentucky Historical Society is looking for a volunteer to work with historical documents from the 1970's-Early 2000's and create a database of records. Responsibilities will include organizing school, conference and journal records of the Kentucky Junior Historical Society, creating a digital database for school and club member records and scanning photos of past members and events. Volunteers will also catalog a journal from the 1970's-2001.
This opportunity is ideal for volunteers who possess strong organizational skills and primarily want to work individually.
- Project Management
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Exhibits Research Assistant...
- Do you like hearing the stories...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Looking for a rewarding...
- Artifact Photographer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer
- Records Management Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Kentucky Junior Historical...
- Do you have an interest in Civil...
- Cataloging Volunteer