Exhibit Research Assistant Volunteers will work with the Director of Exhibits in conducting research for the Kentucky Historical Society's upcoming exhibits. Responsibilities will include collecting primary sources such as quotes and images from regions of Kentucky, primarily Eastern and Western Kentucky.
This opportunity is ideal for Public History, History or Library Science students or professionals, but is open to anyone. No research experience is required, but an understanding of primary and secondary sources is a must. There is possibility to work virutally or remotely on this project as well.
- Library Sciences
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Exhibits Research Assistant...
- Do you like hearing the stories...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Looking for a rewarding...
- Artifact Photographer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer
- Records Management Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Kentucky Junior Historical...
- Do you have an interest in Civil...
- Cataloging Volunteer