The Kentucky Historical Society is looking for Oral History volunteers to assist with digitizing, processing and describing oral history collections. If you're interested in hearing oral histories of past Kentuckians and creating inventories of collections, entering them into our Pass the Word database and creating descriptions for researchers and students to use, this is th perfect volunteer opportunity for you.
Expereince working with digital fliles like audio and video and an ability to work indepndelty or with a team is helpful. Individuals with a background in Library and Information Sciences may be inteterested in this position, but it is not required.
- General Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Library Sciences
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Records Management Volunteer
- Kentucky Historical Society Half...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Family Programming Volunteers
- Be a Visitor Guide at the Old...
- Do you like hearing the stories...
- Camp ArtyFact Classroom Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Artifact Photographer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer