Are you looking to channel your skills to support a humanitarian organization of dedicated medical professionals and specialists?
We are seeking a volunteer (not paid) CPA or (CPA firm) to assist with our non-profit accounting and tax filing. Ideally, any volunteers will be able to complete a fully audited financial statement to submit to reporting services such as Guidestar and foundations. An audited FS help us qualify for grants so we can continue and expand our operations in helping others both locally and internationally.
This position is available to be fulfilled locally (Santa Fe, NM) or virtually. Small time commitment.
- Assist in the delivery of our financial information, as well as helping with filing grant financial statements, the State of NM and IRS-required forms.
Key Skills and Background:
- We'd prefer a CPA who has some experience with non-profit accounting/finances.
Who We Are:
Global Outreach Doctors (501c3/public charity non-profit) is a humanitarian organization of dedicated medical professionals providing international healthcare, canine search & rescue and communications in disaster regions.
We also offer global healthcare in non-disaster areas through our public health initiative.
To learn more about us: http://www.globaloutreachdoctors.org/
When applying for this opportunity, please provide your resume and a short description of why you would like to volunteer with us.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 6 hours a month
- Highly Visible Journalist for...
- Canine Search & Rescue
- Executive Director for...
- SATCOM officer for Disaster...
- Board Director for International...
- Medical co-Director
- Regional Manager (Washington,...
- Website Support Volunteer for...
- Technical Officer
- Social Media Content Manager
- Pro Bono Accountant (CPA)
- Co-Marketing Director
- Critical Incident Stress...
- Logistics Manager and Support...
- Human Resources Assistants and...
- Volunteer Medical Director,...
- Medical staff: D.O., M.D., RN,...