The Marketing Department volunteer will assist in growing and developing our newspaper/magazine/church contact database. This will allow us to further our reach and impact as we share stories about "raising children who transform nations." **This can be a virtual volunteer, but the volunteer must come by the COTN office in Silverdale when asked.Responsibilities:
- Research new contacts/newspapers that the Marketing Department should be sending press releases to
- Add these new contacts to our existing Excel database
- Focus on newspapers in markets around the United States that are applicable for Children of the Nations (areas where we already have partners, etc.)
Part-time, as able to serve
- Marketing Analytics
- Basic Computer Skills
- Market Research / Analysis
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Receptionist
- TEACH Secondary School in Africa!
- TEACH Reading in Africa!
- 2016 Year-End Receipt Volunteers
- Grant Researcher and Database...
- Researcher for Spanish...
- TEACH Junior Secondary School in...
- TEACH Reading in Sierra Leone!
- Newspaper Researcher/Contact...
- Volunteer in MALAWI, Africa:...
- Letter Translator...
- General Resource Specialist
- TEACH Summer School in Africa!
- Donation Coordinator
- Mailing Volunteer