Grace Hospice is seeking a female Volunteer for a female patient in the Milford area. Our patient is only comfortable with other women in her home.
Volunteers typically visit once per week for an hour. The schedule is flexible and visits can be made as your schedule allows. Our patient is seeking a Volunteer to talk with her and help her heat up occasional meals. If this is something that you think that you have time to do it would greatly improve the quality of life for another person.
Complete training is provided in our Norwood office and Grace pays for all UA/TB testing/Fingerprinting.
Hospice volunteering is a rewarding and loving volunteer experience. If you are interested please visit www.ghospice.com to find out more information, stop by our office or give us a call at 513-458-5545 (ask for Shelby).
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Compassion, interest in others, ability to work a microwave.
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice