Grace Hospice is seeking Volunteers in the Mt. Orab area to visit with patients and their families. Volunteers are compassionate visitors who spend time with a patient (and their family members) during the patient's illness. Volunteering with Hospice can be a life changing and up lifting experience. Taking one hour a week to visit a person in need whose greatest joy is the gift of time that you give them in their hour of need can change your life and theirs.
Training is provided in our Norwood office. UA/TB test/Fingerprinting is paid for by Grace. Please visit www.ghospice.com for more information.
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Visits can be scheduled around your availability.
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice