The Respite Clerical Volunteer will assist Respite Staff at The Arc of San Diego in administering the daily operations of the department.
Key responsibilities include:
*assisting staff in communicating with respice clients, families, and San Diego Regional Center Service Coordinators to coordinate Respite Services
*performing data entry, filing, and other clerical duties as assigned
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5-15 hours/week for at least 3 months
- Background, TB, and Drug/Alcohol Screenings
- Gain professional experience and...
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Gain Administrative Experience &...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Music Class Volunteer--Give the...
- Love yoga? Share your practice...
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...