Volunteers that are Veterans visit hospice patients that are also Veterans. Patient's may live in an Extended Care Facility or in personal residence. Volunteers may choose to visit patients in Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Huntington, Kendallville, LaGrange and the surrounding communities in Norteast Indiana. Volunteers provide companionship to patients or their caregivers, sit with a patient so the caregiver can leave home for a short time and assist with pinning ceremonies to honor veterans.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- varies, 4 to 8 hours per month
- Huntington Parkview Hospice...
- Whitley Parkview Hospice Volunteer
- LaGrange Parkview Hospice...
- Vet to Vet Volunteer
- Fort Wayne Parkview Hospice...
- Noble Parkview Hospice Helper
- Whitley Parkview Hospice Helper
- Noble Parkview Hospice Volunteer
- Parkview Hospice Helpers
- Huntington Parkview Hospice Helper
- LaGrange Parkview Hospice Helper
- Visiting Pet