Volunteers with certified therapy pets are needed to visit Hospice patients at Extended Care Facilities and in personal residences. Volunteers may choose to visit patients in Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Huntington, Kendallville, LaGrange and the surrounding communities in Norteast Indiana.
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- varies, 4-8 hours per month
- Huntington Parkview Hospice...
- Whitley Parkview Hospice Volunteer
- LaGrange Parkview Hospice...
- Vet to Vet Volunteer
- Fort Wayne Parkview Hospice...
- Noble Parkview Hospice Helper
- Whitley Parkview Hospice Helper
- Noble Parkview Hospice Volunteer
- Parkview Hospice Helpers
- Huntington Parkview Hospice Helper
- LaGrange Parkview Hospice Helper
- Visiting Pet