- We are looking for enthusiastic team players - to join our enthusiastic team and assist us with acting as a liaison and advocate between donor companies and individuals for MET|PLUS to solicit various assets. This is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Cold calling to various companies & classified ads soliciting products, merchandise, properties, vehicles and land that will benefit Met Plus.
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to Met Plus and the donor’s needs.
- Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives.
- Coordinating and or attending the work of all parties involved i.e. meetings and negotiations.
- Working in a team environment, may supervise and delegate work to trainee solicitors.
- Arranging and attending further client meetings where necessary to progress with the donation.
- Checking all documentation prior to submission for signing and implementing;
- Research companies and establish relationships with those who are willing to donate or exclusively partner with Met Plus.
- Promote and discuss Met Plus mission, benefits and opportunities will generate with the donors
Asset Solicitor Skills and Qualifications:
Must have own computer, Internet, mobile phone, transportation if
Applicable & Travel is optional, May Write Fuel Expense Off on Taxes.
Great Communicator, sales skills, Ability to work from home, Self-Motivator ,Great personality/ Enjoy interacting with people, great judgement, ability to network and build relationships with various companies & individuals, Flexibility, Deadline-Oriented, Handles constructive criticism and direction well.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18