Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide the opportunity for a productive life to the homeless and indigent through helping them meet their spiritual, emotional and physical needs.
Pantry support volunteers are needed to help mark though bar codes, date items, stock shelves, bag up food for distribution, clean up work areas and floors. Requirements include standing, lifting, reaching, bending. Volunteers must wear closed toed shoes at all times.
Hours: Flexible two hours on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Located off Salerno Road, Stuart.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Child Welfare
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Close toed shoes, standing, lifting, reaching and bending
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)