Monday through Friday from 10 am to 2 pm DC residents, age 60 and older, have lunch and enjoy activities. Volunteers are needed to prepare and serve lunch. Volunteers are also needed to assist with activities - such as bingo and puzzles.
- Food Service
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one to four hours, one to five days per week
- Enrich the Lives of Seniors
- Volunteer Property Manager
- Photographer Needed
- Activity Volunteer Needed for...
- Marketing Volunteer
- Data Entry
- SalesForce Volunteer
- Strength Training Insturctor
- Joomla Website Volunteer Needed
- Salesforce Help!
- Volunteer Leader
- Volunteer Tai Chi Instructor
- Photography Volunteer
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors in...
- Enrich Lunch with Friends Program
- Case Management Opportunity in...
- Volunteer for Small Office...
- Data Entry Volunteer Needed
- Clerical Duties for Non-Profit...