- Create and implement a community and business outreach plan, including supervising the activities and services provided by Authority and Contractor ancillary community relations teams.
- Organize, attend and present at business, community, and neighborhood group meetings regarding the project, its impacts and intended mitigations.
- Develop public education and information materials, presentations and displays - including contributing to the Authority's newsletters, media/new media outreach and website content.
- Oversee school education outreach and safety program.
- Oversee and implement public events, meetings, open house information sessions, etc.
- Organize and participate at community outreach activities to educate the broader community about the Authority, our activities and projects.
- Respond to public and community inquiries and brief Authority staff on matters of public interest and concern.
- Participate in construction status meetings.
- Supervise the creation and operation of regional information offices.
- Oversee the maintenance of a community database of interested parties and issues.
- Participate in construction status and city coordination meetings.
- Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment