Volunteers are needed to help set up cages for adoption fairs in Fairfax beginning at 7 PM. Set up takes place the Friday night before a show and lasts approximately one hour. Adoption Fairs are held once every two or three weeks.
Volunteers are also needed to help clean up after the fairs on Saturdays begining at 5 PM. Clean up takes approximately one hour and involves bleaching cages, folding them up and loading into the storage trailer.
Adoption Fairs cannot occur without the help of our setup and clean up crews. The cats and kittens rescued by 4Paws depend on the adoption fairs to find permanent homes and they thank you for your help!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Cat Caretaker at Alexandria Petco
- Adoption Fair Set Up and Clean...
- Monday Morning Cat Caretaker at...
- Cat and Kitten Foster Homes-DC...
- Cat Caretaker at Chantilly Petco
- Cat Caretaker at Sterling Petco
- Cat Caretaker at Manassas Petco
- Adoption Fair Assistants-Fairfax...
- Adoption Fair...
- Cat Transportation-DC Metro Area
- Evening Cat Caretakers at Petco...