Youth Services Department
The Youth Services Department is looking for Ambassadors to provide support and assistance to all programs in the department, including WorkSMART, Career Explorations, and SummerWorks.
- Research CORI-friendly businesses and organizations in Boston neighborhoods and recruit them to be utilized as worksite placements for youth
- Build relationships with organizations in the fields of Criminal Justice, Health, Early Childhood Education, Building Trades, and Culinary
- Develop brochures and marketing materials to promote Youth Services programming
- Follow up and confirm application information with worksite supervisors to verify accuracy
- Provide one-on-one and groups technical support to partner organizations
- Support Case Managers and the Youth Employment Coordinator as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Sociology, or other related field of study preferred. Interest in program development and nonprofit youth services work required. Must have good organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Length of Commitment:
October 2015 to May 2016
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Flexible schedule for 10 hours a week between Monday and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com with subject line: Youth Services Ambassador.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Volunteer Application
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...