Senior Independence Hospice celebrates the lives of our patients. We need volunteers to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, holidays or any other special occasions. Can you bring ballooons or deliver a cake to one of our patients? Holidays are fast approaching, we need volunteers to bring cheer to our facility patients that may not have anyone to celebrate with. You can also be a part of our Make it Happen program. This is where we grant special wishes for our patients!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours or more per month
- drug screen
- Music lovers wanted!!!!!
- Fabulous Volunteers needed in...
- Attention!!! Trumbull County...
- Are you looking for a way to...
- Do you like celebrating special...
- Therapy Pets and Owners Needed
- Patient Companions
- Journey Volunteer, Vigil Volunteer
- Make a difference everyday!!
- Bilingual volunteers
- Get your required school...
- Veteran Volunteers
- Bring the gift of time to a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer...
- Help needed in the OFFICE!
- Exceptional Fundraising Volunteers
- Hospice companions in private...
- Columbiana County Ohio...