The role of Social Media volunteer will be to assist the staff in promoting There With Care of the Bay Area to the communith through social media outlets (primarily facebook, twitter).
This role would suit someone who has some experience of marketing and social media, either through education, work or volunteering.
- Familiar with using social media and other online tools to generate interest in our non profit.
- Excellent communicator and able to write clearly.
- Flexible with their time to update social media channels.
The volunteer will be expected to contribute between 3-5 hours per month, or more as the volunteer is interested. The volunteer role can work remotely with some time at our warehouse (only if desired). The volunteer should also have in interest in non-profits, and families dealing with pediatric crisis.
- Web Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Children Medical Services
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per month