Come join an awesome team! We are looking for a graphic/web design volunteer to help with our graphic design/web needs. If you are an enthusiast of film/movies, and/or just want to give back to the community, this will be the right fit for you!
We need help in designing marketing materials for our annual San Diego Latino Film Festival, daily movie screenings at our Digital Gym CINEMA North Park, and for our youth filmmaking classes/workshops.
Media Arts Center San Diego provides new media tools and channels to create equitable and engaged communities where underserved voices are heard. We believe in changing lives and perspectives through media arts.
Recommended skills: Detail oriented, the ability to work independently as well as be part of a team, knowledge in software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and/or Illustrator.
Requirements: Ability to meet deadlines, be self directed and take initiative.
Explore the wonder of Media Arts Center San Diego, give us a call or shoot us an email!
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hrs per wk.
- Experience with PhotoShop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator.
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)