Project Rally is a pilot after-school program designed to narrow the achievement gap by providing academic and social-emotional support for Kinder - 1st grade students and empowering their parents to effectively advocate for and support their children’s success at home and at school. Tutors play a crucial role in impacting their student's academic performance and influencing their perception of learning and education. Project Rally is seeking tutors who will make a commitment to having a positive impact on these youth.
- Commit to tutor one student twice a week for a minimum of two quarters (6 months). A commitment of one academic year is preferable.
- Set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-bound) goals for their student and make progress towards these goals.
- Continually assess their student's academic progress.
- Attend all training sessions and one-on-one meetings with staff.
- Communicate with staff regularly and respond to emails.
Our volunteer application is online at www.epatt.org.
Click on the volunteer tab to complete an application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment