Communities in and around St. Charles County have so many patients that are currently on hospice care. These patients and their families need your help, some of the patients may be neighbors or church members.
Helping out is very easy. If you have the desire to work with hospice patients, you have a giving heart you, you are compassionate you can help. It is simple but so much appreciated by those that you work with.
Won't you please send your request in and start helping others now. They need you to be a friend.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour per week
- HELP OTHERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Can you help the elderly in your...
- Do you need Volunteer hours for...
- Have you been a caregiver, help...
- Bring a smile to a senior -...
- Hold a hand receive a smile
- Can you spare 1 hour a week to...
- Our Veterans need help!
- Yes you can help others with...
- All about helping
- Get Started Now, Volunteer
- Veterans... We need you! Please...