Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to empower Martin County residents to overcome hunger and hardship.
Volunteers are needed to assist in all aspects of the thrift store, particularly sorting, stock resale floor, donation intake and assisting customers. Strong customer service skills, ability to work with diverse populations and friendly welcoming attitude a must. Spanish is a plus.
Shifts are Monday through Saturday 8:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Requirements include: background check, good vision, able to stand for the shift, and ability to determine items suitable for resale. Donation intake requires assist in carrying items and door holding.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Youth Services
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One four hour shift per week
- good vision, ability to stand for long period of time
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)