DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Volunteer Recruiter and Onboarding Manager (Work From Home)
ORGANIZATION: Free For Charity
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Free For Charity is looking for a Volunteer Recruiter and Onboarding Manager to work from home.
This position includes working directly with the charity executive director to continuously improve the ease and effectiveness for volunteer recruiting program:
- Develop and refine volunteer opportunities as new projects get started
- Set up volunteer opportunities in volunteer match and on the main website
- Preform initial sorting of applicants to ensure they meet the requirements for a position
- Put all contacts into the charity CRM and other charity systems as needed
- Due to the way software license agreements and costs are set up this position is considered a full time volunteer. This is defined as any volunteer who works at least 8 hours per week for at least 10 months out of the year or a total of 800 hours per year
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on tasks proactively
- Free For Charity is run as a PMI PMO organization. As such, all hours worked can be certified as PMP project hours towards the minimum requirement to sit for the PMP exam.
- Free for charity director can certify for many other types of hours for professional certifications.
- Full Adobe Acrobat Pro for as long as you are volunteering
- Full Microsoft Office 365 Suite for as long as you are volunteering
- Free or highly discounted computer or laptop if needed
- Free or cost share home internet
- A gift package at 800 hours volunteered across all freeforcharity.org opportunities
- Many others...
While this positon is strictly volunteer at this time Freeforcharity.org is currently seeking grant funding for a number of projects. All paid positions will be offered first to the volunteers who have the most hours and total time with the organization.
We look forward to your contact and feel free to call or email anytime if you have questions
Free For Charity
520 222 8104 (Text messages preferred)
5 More opportunities with Free For Charity
About Free For Charity
10425 Tomel Court, Santee, CA 92071, US
Free for Charity has a simple mission with broad implications. Reduce costs and increase revenues for nonprofits; putting that money back into their charitable mission where it belongs. This charity for charities seeks to replace as many functions as possible that current nonprofits pay for to for-profit companies with free or at cost work from our campus, on site projects, or partnerships with other entities.
Some things we are working to get to free or at cost to non profits and charity groups are:
- Research papers, case studies, and use cases from other industries and nonprofits.
- Guides for the charity or nonprofit manager in many best business practices.
- Unbiased technology directory focused on helping you find the software and tools you need.
- Unbiased service and consultant directory again free of overt marketing or gimmicks.
- Free charity website hosting with tons of for profit paid products included free for charities
Free for Charity engages in a full cycle training and workshop programs to develop the needed talent by leveraging the growing use of telecommuting and information technology from a campus environment.
Free for Charity trains both the in-house staff of existing charities, as well as direct employees and volunteers of Free for Charity who will then perform work for charities as out of house consultants.
Cultivation of information technology and business skills is the charitable purpose and the net result of Free for Charity. As part of the educational mission Free for Charity trainees engage local residents, small businesses, and pre 501c3 charities to build up the skills needed to work on complex non-profit projects.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 18, 2023
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Project Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- At least 100 hours per year.