Support Older Adults with Memory Loss at the Adult Day Center
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1345 Oak StreetPaso Robles, CA 93446
The Adult Day Center (ADC) is an affordable adult day care program that focuses on providing respite to family caregivers and quality care to aging loved ones with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other cognitive impairments. ADC provides a supportive day care environment that assists seniors in reaching and maintaining their highest level of cognitive function. The program is designed to keep seniors independent and living outside of assisted living and nursing homes for as long as possible, and providing a much needed break for their family caregivers.
ADC’s motto is "Celebrate living in the moment!" Many of the senior participants consider ADC their second home and call it "The Club." ADC provides a full day of activities, Monday through Friday from 8:00am- 5:00pm, to stimulate and maintain cognitive and physical abilities.
There are many ways to get involved with this amazing program! See the opportunities below, and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Client Companion: one-on-one interaction with an elderly client. Spend time reading aloud, doing puzzles, or just having a conversation and socializing.
- Clerical Support: assisting staff with filing, mailings, and data entry. Special need for help updating social media accounts!
- Special Activities: Do you have a special skills or talent to share with the clients? Teach a class or a lesson, lead a game, play an instrument for the group. Other ideas are: a spa day, dog visit, art therapy, or come up with your own fun idea!
- Exercise Instructor: teach a low-impact exercise class in our outdoor space!
- Facility Work: Help with maintaining the facility, making small repairs, and upkeep of the garden.
- Fitness Instruction
- Veteran Care
- Music Arts
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training