Come join an awesome team! We are looking for a volunteer to help with marketing our digital media workshops as well as perform light administrative tasks.
The Digital Gym will now be hosting the 16th annual iVIE Awards. There will be an opportunity to help out with the upcoming iVIE Awards!THE DIGITAL GYM is dedicated to engaging neighborhoods in community self-expression via new technologies through a store with digitized products, media experiences and hands-on media programs.
Recommended skills: Excellent time management, scheduling, and planning skills are a plus, excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to work independently as well as be part of a team. Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.)
Requirements: Ability to meet deadlines, be self directed and take initiative.
Explore the wonder of Media Arts Center San Diego, give us a call or shoot us an email!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Community Outreach Lead
- Media Sponsorship Assistant
- Communications Intern
- Hospitality Intern
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)
- Social Media Assistant
- Talent Relations Volunteers for...