Come join an awesome team! We are looking for a volunteer to help with marketing our digital media workshops as well as perform light administrative tasks.
The Digital Gym will now be hosting the 16th annual iVIE Awards. There will be an opportunity to help out with the upcoming iVIE Awards!THE DIGITAL GYM is dedicated to engaging neighborhoods in community self-expression via new technologies through a store with digitized products, media experiences and hands-on media programs.
Recommended skills: Excellent time management, scheduling, and planning skills are a plus, excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to work independently as well as be part of a team. Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.)
Requirements: Ability to meet deadlines, be self directed and take initiative.
Explore the wonder of Media Arts Center San Diego, give us a call or shoot us an email!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Programming Volunteer
- Video Workshop Assistant
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Summer Media Camp Assistants
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookeeper (Entry-Level)