Come join an awesome team! We are looking for a volunteer to help with marketing our digital media workshops as well as perform light administrative tasks.
The Digital Gym will now be hosting the 16th annual iVIE Awards. There will be an opportunity to help out with the upcoming iVIE Awards!THE DIGITAL GYM is dedicated to engaging neighborhoods in community self-expression via new technologies through a store with digitized products, media experiences and hands-on media programs.
Recommended skills: Excellent time management, scheduling, and planning skills are a plus, excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to work independently as well as be part of a team. Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.)
Requirements: Ability to meet deadlines, be self directed and take initiative.
Explore the wonder of Media Arts Center San Diego, give us a call or shoot us an email!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Community Outreach
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Community Outreach Lead
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Media Sponsorship Assistant
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Event Planning Lead
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Youth Media & Tech Camp Assistants
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Social Media Assistant