Post wide ranging content about human development, parenting, relationships, health, aging, education, and so forth - see our programs at www.thdc.org
Our organization is looking for top notch social media skills.
1. Familiarity with social media sites - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
2. Able to take a leadership role in making social media effective for our organization
3. Has time weekly to post content and review feedback
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hours a week