Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
THDC is doing pioneering work in personal development and relationships. A revolutionary new concept of the role love plays has been scientifically researched and validated. We're applying these concepts in the realms of parenting, marriage, singlehood, education, psychotherapy, workplace, wellbeing etc. as well as successful helping individuals and couples thrive. We are developing the full potential of human beings necessary to achieve optimum happiness and wellbeing.
A not-for-profit organization made up of volunteers from the fields of psychology, sociology, human development, as well as teachers, educators, webdesigners, psychotherapists, writers, authors, bloggers, graphic designers, video editors who are working on projects like:
1. SAVING A MARRIAGE - SAVES A FAMILY - webinars and live events to enrich relationships and teach preventative tools to couples
2. FOREVER LOVE - webinars and live event to help singles thrive and find true love.
3. Designing our new websites and editing powerful videos to brig our story and concepts to the broadest possible audiences.
4. Creating the next generation of school curriculum programs based on Emotional Intelligence that foster students' personal growth, acedemic achievement and prevent bullying, suicides, substance abuse, depression, etc.
4A. Bringing similar programs to colleges for college students who are struggling with self-esteem and relationship issues.
5. Creating and maintain partnership with other organizations and researchers in the fields of human development, healing, education, psychology and psychotherapy.
6. Helping us edit and publish popular books on the theory and its various applications - Parenting, Aging, Relationships, Personal Development, Marriage, Midlife crisis, Psychotherapeutic Interventions, Corporate Staff and Executive Trainings, etc.
7. Giving presentations at major conferences and universities, teaching the concepts and sharing research that demonstrates the effectiveness of the CT.
8. Producing articles for both academic and main stream publications.
9. Training counseling professionals in the theory and its applications at our Institute.
- Margaret Shea
- 516 987 7498
- Need admin access?